DiscountedPetProducts - Discounted Pet Supplies, AKA, Cheap Pet Products, AKA, East Coast Aquaculture.

Cleveland, Ohio 1 comment

DiscountedPetProducts.Net, I placed a order September 15th 2012, the money was withdrawn from my account.A month later I have nothing.

The company will not reply to my emails, and their phone number has been disconnected. I am going to file a claim with my Credit Card Company for fraud, but till then I am out $50+ bucks.

Googling the company I've found that DiscountedPetProducts is associated with 3 (maybe more) other online pet supply companies that do run a scam.The company may or maynot be based out of NJ, I have read other reviews that list it in Franklinville NJ but the web page says they are out of Bridgeton/Millville, NJ

Review about: Delivery.

Comments

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge,

would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.

Pet supplies

DiscountedPetProducts.net - not good service!

Washington, District Of Columbia 0 comments

I wish I would have read these reviews before I ordered from DiscountedPetProducts.net.I ordered 3 containers of papaya tablets for my rabbits.

I received an email confirmation that doesn't look very professional and also doesn't give any specific shipping information on Oct 6. I paid for 2-3 day shipping. Today is Oct 16 and I've still not received my product, although they were sure to take payment immediately through PayPal. I've emailed the company and had no response and I've been trying to call but the line is always busy.

My next step is to file a dispute through PayPal and through the Feds. You cannot do business like this and expect to survive in the internet age.

Your dissatisfied customers will make sure of that.

Review about: Oxbow Papaya Tablets.